. to We open for in-person services! We continue to provide the option of virtual care for those who would be more comfortable with that option.
We could like to remind everyone of our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures to help keep all staff and clients safe.
Entering the Clinic
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (that have not been improving for at least 24 hours) or have recently tested positive, please stay home and call in to cancel your appointment.
- If your symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours, you may come to your appointment, but please wear a mask
- All clients, and those accompanying you, must answer a Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to commencing your appointment.
- It is mandatory for staff to wear masks at our facility, and strongly recommended but not mandatory for clients/families and visitors. We do ask that if you recently had symptoms that have been improving for at least 24 hours, that you do wear a mask to keep everyone safe.
- We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door before entering the building.
- If you are waiting in the waiting area, please be respectful of others and try to maintain a 2 metre distance when possible.
During Your Appointment
- It is mandatory for our staff to wear masks during your appointment.
- All equipment and beds are fully sanitized after each client’s use. Please avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces while in the clinic.
- We understand everyone will have different comfort levels with regards to masks. We have both open and private treatment areas available. You can request a private room if this would increase your comfort at our clinic.
- You may use the washroom at our clinic, but ask that you please answer our COVID-19 screening questions first before proceeding to the washroom
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call or speak with one of our staff members. Safety is our top priority. We want all of our clients and staff to feel safe!
Get in Touch!
We have a diverse team of professional therapists dedicated to helping you meet your rehabilitation goals. Let’s talk about some next steps to getting you on the road to recovery.