We continue to provide the option of virtual care for those who would be more comfortable with that option. This is available for physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and psychotherapy.
We could like to remind everyone of our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures to help keep all staff and clients safe.
Entering the Clinic
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (that have not been improving for at least 24 hours, or 48 hours if you have gastrointestinal symptoms) or have recently tested positive, please stay home and call in to cancel your appointment.
- If your symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours, you may come to your appointment, but please wear a mask
- All clients, and those accompanying you, must self-screen at the door.
- Masking is now optional for clients, visitors and staff for clinic and home visits. If you prefer that your therapist continue to wear a mask in your sessions, we are happy to do so. We will always opt for our client’s preference. We will continue to provide masks for clients and staff who prefer to wear mask and will respect everyone’s personal decision on masking.
- We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door before entering the building.
During Your Appointment
- All equipment and beds are fully sanitized after each client’s use. Please avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces while in the clinic.
- We understand everyone will have different comfort levels with regards to masks. We have both open and private treatment areas available. You can request a private room if this would increase your comfort at our clinic, and you can also request your therapist wear a mask as well, if this is your preference.
- You may use the washroom at our clinic, but ask that you please self-screen before use.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call or speak with one of our staff members. Safety is our top priority. We want all of our clients and staff to feel safe!
Get in Touch!
We have a diverse team of professional therapists dedicated to helping you meet your rehabilitation goals. Let’s talk about some next steps to getting you on the road to recovery.