We open for in-person services! We continue to provide the option of virtual care for those who would be more comfortable with that option.
We could like to remind everyone of our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures to help keep all staff and clients safe.
Entering the Clinic
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive, please stay home and call in to cancel your appointment. You will not be allowed to enter the building if you have any symptoms or have tested positive.
- All clients, and those accompanying you, must answer a Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to commencing your appointment.
- All clients and staff must continue to wear a mask when entering the building and throughout your appointment
- We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door before entering the building.
- If you are waiting in the waiting area, please have your mask on and keep a distance of 2 metres from other clients and staff
During Your Appointment
- All of our staff will be wearing masks during your appointment
- All equipment and beds are fully sanitized after each client’s use. Please avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces while in the clinic.
- You may use the washroom at our clinic, but ask that you please answer our COVID-19 screening questions first before proceeding to the washroom
- We are also cleaning washrooms throughout the day on a schedule
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call or speak with one of our staff members. Safety is our top priority. We want all of our clients and staff to feel safe!
Get in Touch!
We have a diverse team of professional therapists dedicated to helping you meet your rehabilitation goals. Let’s talk about some next steps to getting you on the road to recovery.